The support of the cleat substantially reduces sagging, which can induce ponding and the possibility of leaks. For further weather tightness, neoprene strips are factory applied to each hold down cleat (see illustration).
Factory-supplied fasteners accompany each coping order to assure proper attachment of the cleats to the wood nailer. Field-crimping on the inside leg of the coping to the inside hold down cleat completes the installation.
• Elimination of field-crimping for certain products
• Wide variety of colors and finishes
• Compliant with most relevant building codes
• Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
• Custom fabricated to specific job requirements to ensure superior fit
• Reusable and recyclable material
• 20-year, 120-mph warranty for PAC-Continuous Cleat coping systems
• Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
• Convenient 12’ lengths
• Custom and radius capabilities available
Please Note: Color samples are for estimation purposes only. Due to variations in screens/monitors actual colors may vary. Please feel free to contact us for samples & more information!
Please Note: Color samples are for estimation purposes only. Due to variations in screens/monitors actual colors may vary. Please feel free to contact us for more info!